Compliance’s data centers are among the most secure in the industry and access management is maintained at the global level.
Our primary Tier IV data center, located in TierPoint at the Philadelphia Naval Yard, is SSAE-16 and SOC 2, Type 2 audited, and PCI-DSS, GLBA, and HIPAA compliant, as well as ITAR and US-EU Privacy Shield registered.
Our Tier V Gold hot failover DR facility, Switch, in Las Vegas, is one of the most secure data centers in the world and hosts data for many of the world’s most notable companies.
Our primary data center has the following security features:
- Monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year;
- Axis IP-based interior and exterior surveillance cameras;
- Entrance and exit controlled by HID contactless access cards and biometrics;
- Cage and suite access controlled by a HID contact panel;
- Silent alarm and fire detection with automatic notification.
In addition, the primary data center has the following features:
- Dual commercial power feeds;
- N+1 redundant electrical design and distribution;
- Automatic switching from primary to backup power supply;
- Completely isolated ground system;
- Fully redundant uninterruptable power supplies (UPS);
- Two diesel generator backups;
- Onsite fuel tank.
- CRAC units serviced by a 12-inch distribution loop (850 tons of cooling);
- Twelve 20-ton Glycol CRAC units;
- 47% +/−10% humidity control system HVAC units;
- Glycol loop driven by two redundant 2,240 GPM pumps;
- All MEP systems monitored by Site Scan critical facility monitoring system cabling;
- Power cabling under raised flooring;
- Structural capacity of raised floor is 1200 lbs/ft2 of concentrated load;
- Network cabling in overhead cable trays;
- Easy expansion.
- Clean agent FM 200 multi−zone fire protection system;
- Multi-zoned, dry-pipe, dual interlocked pre-action fire protection system;
- Below floor water detection system.
Within our data center, Compliance has created a highly scalable, ultra-high capacity infrastructure. We have industry-leading blade servers, storage arrays, and virtualization technology to create a fully extendable and redundant environment. In this environment, we host our end-to-end eDiscovery platform and software, including Relativity, Nuix, Brainspace, and so much more.