DaaS / Managed Services
If you're seeking a solution that offers a powerful toolkit of the most advanced eDiscovery software, analytics, and data security available—without the capital investment—Discovery-as-a-Service (“DaaS”) delivers a flexible, customized PayGo, Subscription or Hybrid Model, giving your organization the option of a self-directed or “team behind the team” eDiscovery approach. Law firms, corporate legal departments, and government/public entities are ideal DaaS users; either for their entire eDiscovery operation or just a single case. DaaS allows you to control eDiscovery in-house while eliminating constant investment, upgrades, and technical burdens.
Discover how you can choose from Compliance’s hosted Relativity, RelativityOne in the Azure cloud, or Nuix Discover, all with available innovations and integrations in Compliance’s App Store.
DaaS offers the following benefits:
- All options at a fixed, flat all-inclusive rate—no more line item or per service/GB charges!
- No software investment, but access to cutting-edge eDiscovery data processing, hosting, and analytics platforms
- No hardware investment, with data hosted in scalable and secure, audited data centers
- Greater efficiency of litigation support resources by removing challenges associated with software implementation
- Unlimited data throughput and utilization, including unlimited processing and your choice of analytics tools
- Flexibility to utilize a seasoned and experienced support team (IT, Lit Support, Consultants) or your existing internal resources
- Consistency, transparency, flexibility, and cost predictability along with a standardized approach and in-depth understanding of your goals and needs
- The latest software versions, supported and delivered by a recognized best-in-service company, along with a suite of state-of-the-art proprietary customizations and innovative applications designed to improve workflow, reduce data volume, and dramatically cut the cost of document review
Discover Advantage through a Managed Services Approach
Compliance’s DaaS platform offers greater flexibility, scalability, consistency, and cost control. Key advantages include:
- Flexible assistance from IT, litigation, and review experts on demand
- Backed by best-of-breed industry software, including Nuix and Relativity
- Complete matter control through our proprietary client management portal and customized dashboards
- Continuous upgrades and numerous customizations to streamline workflow and review
- Advanced environment analysis
Discover Exclusive Features
- As part of DaaS, Compliance is proud to offer Compliance Innovations: customized technology and integrations developed specifically to enhance your experience within the platform. Compliance Innovations allow for a streamlined eDiscovery process and enhanced document review, and provide insight and accessibility unlike any other platform. Discover our Innovations.
- Compliance’s App Store allows clients to select any other tools in the Compliance arsenal, on a case-by-case basis, and add them to their base environment as needed.