USER ACCOUNTS, OKTA & LOGIN INFORMATION
- Password setup emails are only sent to each user directly. Passwords may not be set manually.
- If you have any issues logging in using Okta, a good first troubleshooting step would be to close your browser windows and navigate directly to https://login.complianceds.com.
- All authentication related emails will come from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you are a DaaS Client, your own internal domain. The registration link will be on the domain https://complianceds.okta.com. Please whitelist these addresses and domains.
- After Registration and at other times during your use of our platform you may see the Launch Pad site, with a Relativity Icon. If so, please click this icon to access Relativity.
- Once you setup your password in Okta, by clicking on the emailed link, you will not be able to use the Relativity Login (A) any longer. You must use the Okta login button (B) or https://login.complianceds.com.
- If you need another password setup email sent or you have any trouble at all please contact email@example.com or use our online help & chat system.
- We are currently on Relativity 9.5
- We always recommend using the Chrome or Firefox browsers, however if Internet Explorer is a requirement, you must add the following sites to trusted sites: https://*.complianceds.com and https://complianceds.okta.com
- On or after August 1st 2018 we will only be supporting TLS 1.2 connections or better.
- Any browser that supports Relativity 9.5, will support TLS 1.2
- Windows 7 users may need to update their Operating System in order to support this protocol. Please contact your IT Department if you are using Windows 7.
- To check for TLS 1.2 support for your browser ahead of time please navigate here: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html