Technical Support – Login
NEW USER ACTIVATION HELP
Upon initial account setup, an activation email will be received from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or, if you are a DaaS Client, your own internal domain.
- Open the email message and click on the first link provided. The link is unique to the new account and can only be used once.
- A new page will open to Create your Compliance account
- Enter a password adhering to the format requirements.
- OPTIONAL – Next, you may add your phone # for account recovery purposes; this will involve a phone # verification process.
- Last, set your security image and click ‘Create My Account’
- You will be immediately logged into the Compliance Dashboard.
Instructional Video Below:
- All authentication related emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you are a DaaS Client, your own internal domain. The registration link will be on the domain https://complianceds.okta.com. Please whitelist these addresses and domains.
- If you have any issues logging in, a good first troubleshooting step would be to close your browser windows and navigate directly to https://login.complianceds.com.
- If you need another password setup or you have any trouble at all, please contact email@example.com or use our online help video for instruction.
- Password setup emails are only sent to each user directly. Passwords may not be set manually by admins; only requests to set/reset Passwords.
We always recommend using the Chrome or Firefox browsers, however if Internet Explorer is a requirement, you must add the following sites to trusted sites: https://*.complianceds.com and https://complianceds.okta.com
SECURITY & TLS1.2 COMPATIBILITY
We only support TLS 1.2 connections or better. All modern browsers support this protocol.
Windows 7 users may need to update their Operating System in order to support this protocol. Please contact your IT Department if you are using Windows 7.
To check for TLS 1.2 support for your browser ahead of time please navigate here: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html
If you do not remember your password, you can initiate a password reset from the login page:
- Below the ‘Sign In’ button, click ‘Need help signing in?’
- This will expand more options; click ‘Forgot password”
- A page will load to enter your username (enter the username you have been given, often an email address) in the ‘Email or username’ field
- Click ‘Reset via Email’
Instructional Video Below:
If you are interested in an employment opportunity with Compliance, you’ll first need access to our EM system for applying for jobs & contacting our staffing team. If you have already worked with Compliance in the past and do not remember your login, these steps also apply:
- From the Login page go to the Request Access area
- Enter your email & type the code from the Captcha image
- Click ‘Request’
What to expect:
- If this is your first time contacting Compliance for employment, you will receive an email from our available employment team requesting a copy of your resume for review.
- If you have previously worked with Compliance our support team will provide details to regain access to the system.