Difference . . . DaaS
COMpliance managed services:
greater flexibility, consistency,
and cost control
eDiscovery MANAGED SERVICES
Through Compliance’s integrated Discovery-as-a-Service ("DaaS") platform, you can harness the power of our advanced technology infrastructure as if it was your own. Our world-class architecture provides a robust toolkit at your fingertips, without the need for any additional investment in software, hardware, infrastructure or dedicated internal resources.
Utilizing our SSAE-16 data centers and cutting-edge legal software, technology and tools, Compliance gives you the freedom to upload, process, filter, host, review and produce – all on demand from the comfort of your desk. How you choose to engage is up to you:
- tap into our technology experts and Consulting Advisory Group for responsive and customized support services, or
- run the lifecycle on your own using your internal processes and the built-in management portal and client dashboard.
The End of “Per Gigabyte”
Compliance’s Discovery-as-a-Service unique pricing model is based on a predictable monthly subscription fee, allowing for unlimited throughput and utilization of the system.
Why Choose a Managed Services Approach?
Compliance’s DaaS approach offers greater flexibility, scalability, consistency, and cost control. Key advantages include:
- Reduced costs through customized pricing with a set monthly fee
- Flexible assistance from IT, litigation, and review experts on demand
- Backed by best-of-breed industry software, including Nuix and kCura's Relativity
- Industry-best data security through Compliance’s SSAE-16 data centers, redundancies and intrusion detection software
- Complete matter control through our proprietary client management portal and customized dashboards
- Continuous upgrades and numerous customizations to streamline workflow and review
- Enterprise metrics for advanced information governance
Contact us today to discuss your specific needs and environment.