Compliance Earns Spot on 2016 List of Largest U.S. Legal Staffing Firms
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Company Ranks #4 on Annual List compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts
New York, NY, August 30, 2016—Compliance, an integrated eDiscovery services and managed review provider, ranked as the fourth largest legal staffing firm in the United States this year according to Staffing Industry Analysts. Based on revenue size, the list recognizes the achievements of firms that generated at least $25 million in revenue within the $1 billion U.S. legal contract staffing market.
Recent initiatives that have contributed to Compliance’s success include:
- The launch of Discovery-as-a-Service (DaaS), a single, seamless platform for processing, hosting, production, and analytics
- The development of a specialized Information Governance practice to advise clients on defensible retention and disposition strategies
- A strategic partnership with Brainspace, makers of Discovery 5, the industry leader in analytics for eDiscovery and investigations
- Designation as a kCura's Relativity Best in Service firm, which recognizes Premium Hosting Partners who provide an exceptional eDiscovery provider experience
- Investment in a Tier IV Gold, SSAE-16 SOC certified datacenter as a failover facility
“Compliance has constantly challenged itself to innovate to meet the changing demands of legal clients,” said Marc Zamsky, COO of Compliance. “Once again, we’re honored to be recognized as one of the largest legal staffing firms and continue to invest in technology and talent to continue along a progressive path.”
Compliance Discovery Solutions (www.complianceds.com) is a state-of-the-art integrated eDiscovery services and managed review provider. Through a combination of cutting edge technology, secure SSAE 16 SOC certified data centers and a national footprint of document review space, Compliance helps AmLaw 100 and Fortune 1000 clients manage critical and complex legal matters. Compliance is a division of System One (www.systemoneservices.com).